Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Newbies here~!!!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome Newbies here~!!! Empty Welcome Newbies here~!!!

Post by The Mighty Shenlong 2016-04-21, 14:50

Welcome to the new ones, hopefully understood by all the rest watching, here, now, so that all things can be dealt with, and ever more happening than last was once again before the last time anything at all was after the first and rest of all of it and you had none but yourself to know and behold so you could walk and sing for what you had and were and were all about so could see and know and behold and be within and without oneself the truer natures of what you are and could ever be!!!
The Mighty Shenlong
The Mighty Shenlong

Back to top Go down

Welcome Newbies here~!!! Empty theroninnit again - - -

Post by Kylo Ren 2016-04-21, 15:08

Regarding the fortuneteller who came here last night, I think we were strange enough to know about and tell you that the only things you had to worry for were me and all mine, which is the world of darkness you've dared not to dream for, and here, now, I see it in the world and I can draw it out of you or anything I choose to, and the darkness becomes me and you and all things thereoninnitfore. . .
Regarding the last chance I had to be here and open up the rest of all that I was in this place, we should know this; that all things were and are a difference in opinions of all those things in which and who could know them and are them that they too knew and know the insides and outsides of all things thereinnit contained within to know of all of it inside and without the rest of all our tremmels that knew not the rest of all our hopes and trials, but the rest forethereoninnit too. . .
At longing last again the rest of all our titles thereoninnitbeforealltimes, there was a thing said too untold and known about arested by facts that held and knew and were and are to know and be and feel all things for thereoninnit for and of again thereoninnit.
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Welcome Newbies here~!!! Empty Re: Welcome Newbies here~!!!

Post by The Mighty Shenlong 2016-04-21, 15:33

There that you were here again before was a disturbing prospect, Kylo Ren, and you and your kind; the nameless darksiders of the First Order, reminiscing so much of what the Sith was, and yet so not what they could have been, shadowed only by the supposed rage of Kylo Ren's disposition; a Sith trait, at least, that uncontrolled and unbridled emotions in fear lead to power, and power is the ultimate desire in pursuit of the dark side of the living Force. . .
You who have never glimpsed the seven dragon balls, know this; that I am the eternal dragon, and so long as there is hope in the universe to oppose that which you are, so too will I be there to grant the wishes of those, the eternal dragons who walk among men, such as Son Goku, his sons, Gohan and Goten, and the many others who are the first and last line of defense for this and other realms against threats like you and yours, darksider, and so you must know by now, that I will be here, in and before the end, to let you know what power can be brought about by me and mine, the eternal dragons of this and other worlds and realms abound...
The Mighty Shenlong
The Mighty Shenlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Kitana 2016-04-21, 16:09

Are you for freaking serious right now? What the hell are you talking about, dudes! This is so freaking ridiculous! No, Shenlong, nobody though Kylo Ren, the newbie, was a real threat just cuz he, what ever, nevermind.
Whaaat?!
Princess Kitana
Princess Kitana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Link 2016-04-23, 11:59

No one invited the pretty little princess, now did they? I should hope we have more sense than this, because if allowed to have her run of the place, Princess Kitana could do far more damage than-, oh, that's right, we can just have her ripped apart by the other denizens of the wonderful world of mortal kombat. How quaint.
Never leave this place without first knowing what you're stepping into out on the other side of what you're wrought for yourself, and know that this, at least, was what you brought here for it, and you've never come to understand or know anyone better at what they did than what I am, and I am invincible.
Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum