Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts, new games again

4 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts, new games again Empty Kingdom Hearts, new games again

Post by Cassandra Park 2016-04-19, 11:38

Do you know how long I've waited to start this, Sora?
It wasn't long after we first met, that I knew you were somebody special to me. Both of you were, but now. . . now, it's more important that you know the truth, Sora. You have to know why I came with him. Why I came with Riku, at the end of all things, instead of coming with you, Sora. It was simple, really; he had way more game than you, savvy?
Cassandra Park
Cassandra Park

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts, new games again Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts, new games again

Post by Shadow Link 2016-04-19, 15:29

Lost times we were there before, girl, and you never knew but to tell me so, so? So what. Do it all for the rest of it, girl, and know that more the fool you for knowing nothing of the trials we went through and brought about just to prove all's the same for more of ours to know the rest of all our times thought gone into.
None more to know for this and that, that yours was theirs to have in time again there on for more to it to know the last time we ever had to know this was all that it was there before again at long last there on in time again for all the others to know just to know the inside, outside, so you could tell the truth, now, and open up your hearts, now, and tell the times we said to, just have for, our, eyes. . .
Will you give in to me?
Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Kitana 2016-04-21, 15:52

Are you two crazy? Just checking. Seriously though, maybe take your meds?
Princess Kitana
Princess Kitana

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-21, 16:47

Bet you didn't know it yet that this was ALL for the rest of our friends coming home here. I knew the last one you were to know by and see that this was there innit for so you could not know just what I was that there was this before you so could know and be and see and see and see. . . . . .
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum