Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn the bridges. . . . . .

+2
Luke Skywalker
Kylo Ren
6 posters

Go down

Burn the bridges. . . . . . Empty Burn the bridges. . . . . .

Post by Firestarter 2016-04-18, 13:10

Burn the bridges, and cut the cores, and find what all has done it for. Know the wedges, and talk the rhyme, know the rhythm, accept the time we had us here knowing, waiting, just to see. . .
the firechild has risen, and we know it's not just me
we are here to stay, home alone, forrit, and we are here to know, there, alone, forrit, and so the rhymes we thought we could lay, on here, and the words we thought we could say, on here, are those we thought left behind to know the rest of the rhythmes in this little rhyme so the only time we thought we were new to it, you and yours left all the rest there to it, fool. . .

Last edited by Firestarter on 2016-04-21, 15:35; edited 1 time in total
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Burn the bridges. . . . . . Empty Re: Burn the bridges. . . . . .

Post by Kylo Ren 2016-04-19, 11:09

Do you know why I keep Vader's charred, scary helmet in my interogation chamber, Firestarter? Because the very sight of it fucks with people's minds on a visceral level, and I can't wait to dig into their fucked up little thinking mechanism after they've seen it, because even if you're a peasant who never knew what Lord Vader looked like in the flesh, as it were, or in the mask, as it was, then you're still watching the charred remains of my grandfather fuck with you so bad you're pissing yourself.
I've come for you, Luke, so don't wait up for me after the light's turned off all the way, okay?
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Burn the bridges. . . . . . Empty not your friends, buddy

Post by Firestarter 2016-04-19, 11:46

Don't you come for Luke Skywalker right in the middle of central avenue, Buster~

Damnit this place got gross, fast. Who the hell invited Kylo to our slumber party? This is your fault, Skywalkers. Solo's little brat would have stayed home if you weren't such a strange duck right from the start, and Noooooo, they couldn't just write you off as their oddball reference Skywalker Luke, could they? They just HAD to make sure you were labeled jedi, JUST like all the others~!
Anakin Skywalker was a jedi, you know, Luke. You don't see him bragging about Kylo Ren's progress in his ridiculous training regiment, do you?
Fucking no, you don't, because nobody invited you here so you don't see ANYTHING!!!
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Burn the bridges. . . . . . Empty long ago in the before time. . .

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-19, 13:17

This was my problem exactly, Firestarter. It wasn't long before I realized my mistake in taking young Kylo on as my eighth simoultaneous apprentice, which was, that young Kylo Ren was seven apprentices too many. . .
Nah, who am I fooling! The little fucker was a darksider from the start, and it was only a matter of time. I had it handled, really. . . the downside was all that little fucker's fault, whatforrit. . .
Also, Firestarter, I'm afraid I don't like your tone. It's a bit too 'red' for me, I'm afraid. Sith red, more like it. . . Do you know who was a Sith? Darth Maul. Yes, ugly fucker, in't he? Don't go Sith, darksider, it's not your kind. . .
See this lovely green we're working with is? This? Know what this is? It's the color of justice, soldier, and that's just how the cookie crumbles. . .
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Link 2016-04-19, 15:36

Mr. Kylo Ren,
The time it takes to tell you I'm sorry won't quite know what you're in for and all that I was here for have opened up our, eyes. . . I know that while you'll have just a while forrit to set, in. . . We'll know that while you're knowing it all happened too, fast.
Get on it to tell about it to let you know it for, all, the rest of us inside of us for just all of us to just, know!
Take your time and understand the mythic evil through this land that all our powers and all our mights just couldn't survive and couldn't understand the latest of all our decency, forrit.
Bring into me an understanding of all the others, cherished lad, and tell the rest we brought you here, with supreme leader's guidance, of course, to come to understand more of the dark side than either of us ever dreamed, cherished fool forrit. . . . .
Bring her to me, Kylo Ren, and I will promise to show you the depth of my power, thereonforrit, more to again to the second folding of all our tremmels and vices. . . . . .
Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Back to top Go down

Burn the bridges. . . . . . Empty you again. . .

Post by Firestarter 2016-04-21, 15:39

That this was here before; you could not know about what I once was, Shadow Link, and yet you are here, dopplegangar, to tell me what, that you know but once of what I was and are again thereonforeitagain? No. I thought not, and here you are again, to tell me not of what you are and could be, but of what you cherished and never were to me. See what you know and don't understand what you are, for I am a darksider too, and I know the power in the dark side, and yes, you too, may know its ways and gizmos, but I know the hidden power in the cosmos, and you can never begin to understand the fire that rages through this world for but my name and my words abound. . .
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Kitana 2016-04-21, 16:15

It's like you KNOW you're not retarded, but you can't quite seem to prove it, you know?
Princess Kitana
Princess Kitana

Back to top Go down

Burn the bridges. . . . . . Empty there in it again!!!

Post by Reptile 2016-04-21, 16:39

Until the last place we've gone into, you won't know the only time we came here to know one another, at long last, or at large, there in on it again, that this was all we were, adn you could never be just what you were, because I knew not what the others said to have or have had, that this was on and in it again, that yours was theirs and theirs was ours, and here again, you could be and understand and know of and kill with that one feeling and place you could go that would let all the others know that this place here and now could be anywhere at all.
Reptile
Reptile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-21, 16:51

Not that you could know it for there more in to it, btu I was there before you could know of me innit, and so the rest of all our lands and places we were there in for, you could not know about it and we could not see in for it, because this is the rest of all we were saying to you before, and there they could not know about and so not see therein, because not but what you were having and seeing and knowing of, that this was all we could know and be there for, so get on with what you were, that this was but what was once again there to know that this was there again for there on innit again at last in this so there on in it for.
More to mine to know what yours was, yes?
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum