Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day, karitoriki

+2
Reptile
karitoriki
6 posters

Go down

A New Day, karitoriki Empty A New Day, karitoriki

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-18, 12:11

The mighty dragon knows the one I seek, so as it turns out, none can stand in my way on my path to multifaceted greatness, savvy? I lost the time to know which one is here, and it turns out none of you know which path to choose when you confront me, the angry dilemna, and we can't know which way the golden path has chosen for us, unless you wish to find the rest of all our romance novel covers that you thought you lost last spring saturday over the ends of angry fires. . .
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

A New Day, karitoriki Empty Re: A New Day, karitoriki

Post by karitoriki 2016-04-18, 12:51

I'm here. You have sought me and you have found me, but I not the one to return your time. I have summoned others, to aid your search, but it is up to them to heed the call. Will you wait for them, or carry onward in solitude?
karitoriki
karitoriki

Back to top Go down

A New Day, karitoriki Empty a lone snare of drums

Post by Reptile 2016-04-18, 12:56

this is truly a despicable postings. are you sure you're even ON this website, or are you just saying that to make the others think you're really jelly, to let them know they're on this ins and outs of all our romance novel covers? Yeah, I thought so.
Truly a despicable thread posting. Don't use my colors anymore, Skywalker, and wait for all the knows to come, when Kylo Ren has snared the drum.
Reptile
Reptile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Park 2016-04-18, 13:06

I haven't heard the story, still, yet, so you're gunna half to be a little clearer, sweatheart, about just how old you have to be to walk free in a forum like the one werein thereinit, okay, ya fancy pants lawyer? Cuz I'm done with these trailer trash has-beens that you can't seem to find a decent home for, so lay offa karitoriki, boyfriend, and get your own playtoy, because Setsuko says I can keep this one and you ain't had a lawyer in damn near a hundren million years or so, I'd say.
Wan' play?
Cassandra Park
Cassandra Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-19, 13:24

The truth is, Karitoriki, that you're all washed up. It's not up to kids like you to play in Payon anymore, and that's just the sad truth.
You're all, washed, up, and I'm back baby, more Luke Skywalker than ever, and you can't db my Prontera hombre, no, nuh-uh, wag of the finger and a shake of the fist, you can't touch this power hungry mama darlin', oh no, oh Nouo!
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

A New Day, karitoriki Empty Oh, nice fag party over here. . .

Post by Kylo Ren 2016-04-19, 13:32

Oh, hey, NIIICE fag party we're having over here. Karitoriki, does it? It's not very good, no, not even for a capital letter, have we darling? No, we haven't, and you're all washed up, says the news and my dear Uncle Luke, the asshole, who thought he could take on like seven apprentices at the same time and get on just all hunky dori FORRITTT!!!
Well it isn't, damn you! It isn't hunky-fuckin'-dori anymore, alright mo'fucker?! I know! you fucked my mother, Skywalker! I fuckin' know you did it, you crazed, sister fucking lunatic! I'll fucking GET you for that, fuckhead! I got my dad, remember him? I fuckin' got! him fuckhead, and I'll get you, too!~
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Kitana 2016-04-21, 16:10

I don't get it in here. At lest Ren's having some fun with it, but you guys all seem to be taking this roleplay shit really seriously and it's bumming me out on your forum hardcore.
Oh, I meant MY forum, sorry. Didn't you hear? I'm like, the princess of outworld now, so, bow down, fuckers, or start in on cunnilingus, eh?
Princess Kitana
Princess Kitana

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-21, 16:57

No, Kitana. No more interference. I've known princesses, sister, and they're nothing special if they're not special, so don't you got telling me what to do and how to say what I say, because you're boring, and the Force is weak with you, so get over yourself and go, savvit?
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum