Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gambit's gone viral

2 posters

Go down

Gambit's gone viral Empty Gambit's gone viral

Post by Yoshi 2015-11-22, 21:03

Not really. Just me and my friends noticing it, truly, but I like the gambit pieces being uploaded to BlackrockHeadphone's profile on deviantart, so I thought I'd post a snippet of one, called Old World Gambit, part 1. . .

naaaaah, I'll just link you to his profile so you can diggit out yerself, then we can talkaboutithere ifn' you wants tooooo. . .

blackrockheadphones.deviantart.com
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Gambit's gone viral Empty Re: Gambit's gone viral

Post by Setsuko Kaguya 2015-11-23, 10:40

This is not the same as the one you posted before, but you should not be ashamed to know that in it what you were was not ever before what they thought you were, Hamato Yoshi, so do not regard the fact that all I ever had to speak of you to our master was that you were there to be the betrayer of the storybooks told, and not that I was there but to know you, but another had to, and he was not the black yoshi, as you have called him, but Yoshikuro, who did not know that to be one in your regard was not but to know who you were there and in it all before, for there?
Yes, and for there there were not there for the rest of all our sources, governer of ages, so long as you cannot forget to see what you would be if we thought to put you there in the games they left you out from, lo unto the third and fourth generations therein, to be. Me?
Setsuko Kaguya
Setsuko Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum