Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found a governer hereinit

4 posters

Go down

I found a governer hereinit Empty I found a governer hereinit

Post by Gambit 2015-11-22, 19:03

I locked the rest of my websites up, just to make sure nobody could have any fun on them, and what do I find out? Some asshole's gone and done it again, created more subreddits in a place I called home, and he didn't even make it make sense with the rest of them didhenow, ya faggot skating periwinkle wearing lowlife two-bit eight-bit NES platformer arcade school boy!
Nintendo ain't got shit on what I can do fer you, kids, cuz I can play games in my mind, see, and get the rest of all you was just draggin' along for all the boys and girls to seeit and beit, ya kan see me, yeah?
Gambit
Gambit

Back to top Go down

I found a governer hereinit Empty Re: I found a governer hereinit

Post by Shadow Link 2015-11-23, 10:09

Like you couldn't breathe it in, Gambit. We all know how happy you are to get to the bottom of this surrounding dialogue, so let's not bee too hasty in our plot developments, now shall we?
It was mine, tehre, the last time, so let's get on with the rest of it and makre sure to tell all the girls watching at home that we're not allowed to be here without adult supervision, but none of the adults I'd ever met had super vision, just regular 20/20 at best, and if they did have supervision, they certainly weren't about to use it on miners. I mean, who even works in a mine anymore? It's all so old world, and its so dark in mines, you'd need supervision or a flashlight just to get the right ore you were looking for. You're much better off with a different srot of story, really.
Shadow Link
Shadow Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestarter 2015-11-23, 13:38

Not yours, forinit? I didn't get here by myself you know, so don't worry too much about the rest of it, but my mind and yours couldn't have been all that far apart what with all you ever were to have to be in there without, savit?
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Skywalker 2015-11-28, 09:56

xxxxxDid you guys plan this one out, or sommat? Did you know that firestarter's not even allowed to be on here anymore?
xxxxxIt's true! He's a wanted fugitive in seven states of mind, and there's all those scary rules to the internet now, so we know he's only going to cause trouble for all of us, when those scary internet police come bashing down our firewall doors, and whathaveyou!
xxxxxDon't you know what a TROLL is anymore? I sure as hell doesn't, but I hear they're rather frightfull and so I think we'll need a few good dozen hundred rules in here, just to keep them out.
xxxxxYes yes and all that goodness and mixalot, here and whathaveyou, yes yes????
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum