Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antonio? Who brings Antonio to this cup of tea ceremony diagrams?

2 posters

Go down

Antonio? Who brings Antonio to this cup of tea ceremony diagrams? Empty Antonio? Who brings Antonio to this cup of tea ceremony diagrams?

Post by megaman.EXE 2015-11-22, 17:31

I was here, once, and a long sought for and after ages, there was once a place called Neopets, which did not rhyme with what it is today, for there is no neopian forum, and all their postings are fake.
But back when kougra were kougra, and shoyru were death incarnate, there came to be a world lost in the ark of the covenant, and so antonio ortega was born, and he was not as he is today, for in the coming generations of the multigenerational theory of layering throughought the legacy of yu yu and hakusho, it was mine, who came here, and said to all the others; antonio, antonio, pretty sure you're name's not still antonio, but were it were taco, it would be unclever, and were it were kian, it would not be yours, but mine, so did you come and here to stay and be to know what for I am?

Deviantart is where you'll find me, here and anon.

de-devia-deviantart! find meeeee ANTONIOOOOOOO!!!!

amen
megaman.EXE
megaman.EXE

Back to top Go down

Antonio? Who brings Antonio to this cup of tea ceremony diagrams? Empty Re: Antonio? Who brings Antonio to this cup of tea ceremony diagrams?

Post by Gambit 2015-11-22, 18:31

Antonio? Who the hell tol' you that ain't his real name? Cuz it isn't. I met an antonio way back in the buena vista days, 'fore yesteryears and the trees of all our ages and play gardens said shit 'bout where we was from, but you ever talk 'bout antonio like that, I bet you ever never even met his boy flarithboy, who's a name I couldn't recall, just till recently, when blackrockheadphones threw it up on them deviants art gallery and I says to him and myself, all my self, that we didn't have to get to out Rutger McKenna's name and a diagram like that one, but if you came here 'n summoned karitoriki, that same damn asshole who got all dem deadbranches banned from Prontera in the backen old school days, then we only gotta know that you use a name or a title 'nough times on these internets, and we get to get to know another one we ain't never even seen before
Gambit
Gambit

Back to top Go down

Antonio? Who brings Antonio to this cup of tea ceremony diagrams? Empty Re: Antonio? Who brings Antonio to this cup of tea ceremony diagrams?

Post by megaman.EXE 2015-11-24, 19:42

Yeah you probably didn't read the memo though. Nobody plays as gambit anymore. Sorry. Nobody ever did, truth be told.
No why I never used gambit style in the games? Because nobody had to tell me that exploding playing cards were only mildly more annoying than regular playing cards, dog.
megaman.EXE
megaman.EXE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum