Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Tornado

3 posters

Go down

Red Tornado Empty Red Tornado

Post by Firestarter 2016-04-21, 15:06

The end of all this arrangement should be the last place you turn and look to see all the rest of what we were getting to so that you could know and see and behold and understand the last time we ever meant to know one another so that we could always see and be and behold and know and cherish and belove the rest of all that we were and you were not becoming so that in the last place, we could know you and see you, and in the first and second places, you could know not yourself but your inself, the one within you that all things you can be and are originate from, and all things that you were, and should be and are and want to be and cherish and beholden to you, the last things you loved beyond words and vices and singsong devices to know and beholden to you again, and again, you come and see me and know me least of all in the downside arrangement thereoninnitforetoagainsomeless. . . .

Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Red Tornado Empty color of justice, hombre

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-21, 15:12

About again and around the last thing I said before, I think it well worth noting and singing about that the last time we said anything at all was the last thing said and bandied about forevermorethereontoitagain morefold, that this was all things said and known about, so that we could know and understand this, our rests and knowings of all things that thereon could be known by this and yours that you were therefore not known to and by the rest of all these things that thereon were for again that this again not yours but mine and all other things thereonforinnitagain, that mine but yours could not be and was this there and are, that mine, for could to know and see and be and understand this the last time we ever had to know you and be yours within and without this the resting place of our loins and places to be up in without the rest of all things you've said and promised yourself to be for so you could never know what things in between you never said to be but were there on innit fore. . .
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Red Tornado Empty not for yours or mine. . .

Post by Firestarter 2016-04-21, 15:16

This could be the last time we ever talk, human, because I'm long gone from this place, and I have been for neigh on a hundred thousand eons, for in all things I am knowing, and to know all things as I do, would be to know all good things and bad, and that to know you and yours for me or mine to know and understand that thereoninnit foreto on and in ofit again fore innit thereonagain, that this could be known and understood by all the rest of things that there were there and not before again the last time thereon to and for it again. This last time in knowing and understanding the chanchables and changeabout projects that kept themselves hidden for there on innit to it for themselves, that they'd known and understood the level to which the undeseirable cider be kept below in threshhold and this and that to be understood and or known that this and all other things could be known and seen and loved fore there on innit to and fore more than a thousand more years to come thereupinnitfore. . .
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Red Tornado Empty know what is. . . . . . .

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-21, 15:19

That this was but once then on there again, was never there before talked about that this and mine and more could know to know and see to understand the rest of all the things we there did not become or know about in this the rest of all our times ere known again and on innit without that this; the rest of all we are and were and ever could have been before but not what we've known there on again that this was mine but for yours seen up innit again that this the last time forgotten that this should be but was what were and known about by all good things there on up innit and about. . .
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Red Tornado Empty known what was before, thereon

Post by Firestarter 2016-04-21, 15:21

This could be what you were known for, and yet, here and there you are again, not knowing first what could be trialed and seen before and thereoninnit again therefore to there on again to the last one; YOU were seen by the others thereonin, and we could not be for what we were there on there to be and thereon in it again, but last and long swept heroes there to be again more for it to, that this was all things that was and were before to know it. . . . . .
Yet and here and there again, thereforrit, that I was there but once before you were yours, and we could never have been known by but one another to know and see and understand one another that this was long for what we were and could ever there to be, yet was, and see, that this what was and could not be for to to understand that this is what we had to have for yours to know just what was here and said and talked about before the rest of all the others came from beneath the world's crust. . .
Fear me, Skywalker, for I am your mortal enemy now, and we know not the limits of our defeat capabilities, serry?
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Red Tornado Empty Re: Red Tornado

Post by Princess Kitana 2016-04-21, 16:17

Okay no one on here thought it would happen, but shit just got hella real, hella bad. Go home, take your nightsticks our, and beat yallselves to death with your nightsticks until proven guilty, already?
See this?! God, you're even making ME have trouble make sense, lunatics.
Princess Kitana
Princess Kitana

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Skywalker 2016-04-21, 16:55

That it was less likely there before was not what was there on in it before so you could know, that this in what it was that there on in this place was yours for yours or mine to know that this our little pony show was not but what you had envisioned once in in an ancient long forgotten dream that you'd never seen but once, in a nightmare, that this place was there on innit before, so you could never even know thereforrit, that this was in ours and ours was at home or in a secret place that there never left to be but for one place left standing that this was in our environment again and yours was their's and theirs was but the last place we ever looked for it again, therein...
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum