Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New MMO Settingz

2 posters

Go down

New MMO Settingz Empty New MMO Settingz

Post by karitoriki 2015-11-24, 14:05

Go and get your own homebrew cheapskate liver system, make sure it's set to fry, and don't let me find out about it. If I did, I'd probably just play it better than you and all your friends, and I'd do it solo, so get yours, and try not to let me know, because I'll probably just ruin it anyway.

Not really though, go ahead and let me know so we can be best friends and paly it all day together. There's no harm that can come from that, friend!
karitoriki
karitoriki

Back to top Go down

New MMO Settingz Empty Re: New MMO Settingz

Post by Reptile 2015-11-24, 19:22

You're not a complete fool, at least, karitoriki, but a reaping machine is only half what you ever wanted to be. You wanted to be the operator too, but you can't, because you have nothing more to you than the mechanisms of the machine. There's no ferocity there. no animal intent. And so here you stand, a barren husk once born on mother gaia, but I never fought you there, because your intent was dead before reptile even got started. Before the players and operators alike brought me out of my shell, which was an egg, because I'm reborn a thousand different ways. Just call me digitama and get going with the rebirth procedure, you fool you.
Reptile
Reptile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum