Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortal Kombat 4 -Playstation

2 posters

Go down

Mortal Kombat 4 -Playstation Empty Mortal Kombat 4 -Playstation

Post by Firestarter 2015-11-23, 13:41

Thereinit beforeit? I cannot get anywhere in this damn game of the old world, man. It keeps kicking my ass and I think it gets a wicked quick vendetta for anyone who uses reptile too willy nilly. Pretty sure reptile is the secret character you're only supposed to use if you can masterfully wield any other character therein.
Any idea why this game hates me so much? Can you play it like a pro? Like a champion we dreamed of? Are you the chosen one, to free us from this pain?
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat 4 -Playstation Empty Re: Mortal Kombat 4 -Playstation

Post by Solarboy Django 2015-11-24, 19:54

They told us not to do it, brah!
Yeah don't play as Liu Kang unless you want to get your asses kicked. No one seems to believe in the spirit of the game anymore, but thanks to that beautiful masterpiece of a Mortal Kombat film, everyone who doesn't know how to play picks Liu, and so the game has learned especially how to kick the shit out of him.
You know you can teach this game how to kick the shit out of you by playing as just one character, right? That's why reptile's so fucked up to play as regularly, because you have to play as everyone to get the hang of him, but if you play as anyone regularly, the game just becomes a killing machine designed for the demise of that one character, and it will pick a favorite to destroy you with.
Solarboy Django
Solarboy Django

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum