Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old World Gambit?

5 posters

Go down

Old World Gambit? Empty Old World Gambit?

Post by Gambit 2015-11-22, 16:42

Didn't you ever wonder what the myth was based off of? There was a gambit, and he wasn't your friend, cuz he didn't say shit unless he wanted to, and he weren't no mutant, neither, cuz they didn't call him one, butcause he didn't act like he was someone else, they didn't give him a name, either, he just had a gambit goin' on, at all times, and know what he did with those famous explosive cards of his?
He didn't. He didn't do shit with them, because explosive cards don't do all that much when you take into account the amount of force you throw a playing card with.
If however, you knew that your enemy didn't know what you had was going on, and you threw a helpless playing card at his sorry faces, he was sure you were fucking with his head, and that if he shot you, you'd probably not die, and he'd get fucked over, because who throws cards, honestly?
Gambit
Gambit

Back to top Go down

Old World Gambit? Empty Re: Old World Gambit?

Post by Blackrock Headphones 2015-11-22, 18:48

I liken it to a pile a cards, see? I threw the one you had to have, but he ain't never even told me it was there, so how come you gotta keep explainin' shit to me, steada just poppin' in on my deviantart profile and readin' tell how long it was 'fore I said I could be there again, fool?
Ain't you know the cards, knowin'? I did it once, too, so just you wait and turn the other cheek, seeit?
Blackrock Headphones
Blackrock Headphones

http://blackrockheadphones.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuko Kaguya 2015-11-23, 10:31

Not that I would know, but were you not the one who I said was a person before the last time we had this discussion online-ernets? I do not think that you were, any longer, but lost was the first time that all our things that we had sought for were here and not gone through over for, yes?
Again, though, I am not here alone for I did not come to be here alone by myself, and for many people do I speak because I was not lost should you have known where to find me, it is so, yes again?
Again, though, it was not I who came to show you here in this one place that there was no such place as the one you speak of now. How many continents do we have here, in this our home? Are there just the seven, or did we simplify it to one? Which continent of the seven that were six is in Japan for that, no?
Setsuko Kaguya
Setsuko Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptile 2015-11-24, 22:52

Old world orders aren't a thing to be bandied about religiously, dollface. Get with the memo giving superprogram and let yourself know just how long it's going to take to get laid with Cassandra Park in the office.
I heard she's a supertramp. Better not play as her in MUGEN lately, or we'll all get ourselves blown up, I mean just blown, oh, so, you know, nevermind, go ahead and use Cassandra Park for whatever you want, and make sure you double dip, if you catch my drift.
Yesssss! totally perv points for reptile's homegame winning streak!
Who's next, mega-looooosers!
Reptile
Reptile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestarter 2015-11-25, 01:12

I think we all elarned an important lesson here: Nobody was better than reptile, until they invented Liu Khang, and nobody had to invent Liu Khang, because he was already there in the first place.
So really, all we had to learn was that everyone, even Liu Khang. . . especially Liu Khang, and even Cassandra Park and megaman.EXE, were already better than Reptile in the first place, so good fortune to you in last place, even behind Cassandra Park, Reptile.
Good fortune indeed. . .

RIP Cassandra Park, for letting reptile get behind her in the first place. . .
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptile 2015-11-25, 15:32

No one knows how awesome this is about to beeee!!!! This game takes FOREVER to find perfect mods for, but I'm doin' it! I'm doin' it! It's gunna be an eternity from now that you get the perfect Reptile Starter Deck for MUGEN Advanced Warrior EXTREME!!!  Also, don't get lost on the training maps. They aren't even real anymore. . .
Reptile
Reptile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down