Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshida Brothers for theirs and ours, in music told again foretherewithinnitall

Go down

Yoshida Brothers for theirs and ours, in music told again foretherewithinnitall Empty Yoshida Brothers for theirs and ours, in music told again foretherewithinnitall

Post by Setsuko Kaguya 2015-12-02, 05:50

Not that I was there for yours, or you were tehre for mine, but I wasn't here to tell me you could see, and all we evercould be, was mine bfefore you seaid it out to me, and all i ever wanted here was mine and all you ever saw to sthink and be with me and ethere again for there to be and there again and i saw you, there again and there again, so I could know you and all there to see, to be, and there you, again, there again gaign.....

Last edited by Setsuko Kaguya on 2015-12-02, 06:06; edited 1 time in total
Setsuko Kaguya
Setsuko Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Yoshida Brothers for theirs and ours, in music told again foretherewithinnitall Empty Re: Yoshida Brothers for theirs and ours, in music told again foretherewithinnitall

Post by Setsuko Kaguya 2015-12-02, 05:52

I wanted here for you to know so I could know that allwe weere, and here agahen to know you so here again nand to know thataaaat ataha i was t nottsjd here forrrr you , ppleaaaasee tond don't telel me knnnooot to kneeellt meme the rest of my sotrory forr ralll you aaever knewww you kneter knew. . .
Setsuko Kaguya
Setsuko Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Yoshida Brothers for theirs and ours, in music told again foretherewithinnitall Empty Re: Yoshida Brothers for theirs and ours, in music told again foretherewithinnitall

Post by Setsuko Kaguya 2015-12-02, 05:55

I've played this video twice, once a few seconds after the other, so both are playing at once, to layer the song for me. . .

not that you weren't here for me, to tell you again I wans't there, so you could know there agian to tell me ,tell me again and i would knowit so you could see meeeeeee here to tell yuo again there again there again and there again there again agin again. . .

if you want, play both, start one, wait a tik or two, and play the other, to see what else you hear, or play it a thousand times over one over the other
Setsuko Kaguya
Setsuko Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuko Kaguya 2015-12-02, 06:00

don't despise an album cover that says, "we're not here for you," on the right, and "we're here for us, either," on the left, written left to write, just like they'd think it should be, savvy?

Setsuko Kaguya
Setsuko Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down