Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaman throughout Ages past

+2
Setsuko Kaguya
megaman.EXE
6 posters

Go down

Megaman throughout Ages past Empty Megaman throughout Ages past

Post by megaman.EXE 2015-11-22, 21:16

Battle Network wasn't nearly as mainstream as I thought it was. Know why I said that? Because I have no fucking clue what you think mainstream isn't, but I was super duper sure more people played starforce than played battle network saga, yes?

Who played megaman legends, like for realzies? Was there anyone who wasn't gay playing megaman legends for pussies? Cuz I'm pretty sure I was, and I'm not gunna point any fingers, but I'm a lot gayer than you thought I was before you realized I'm an asexual computer program designed to be executed in lieu of a browser homescreen! Just sayin'!
megaman.EXE
megaman.EXE

Back to top Go down

Megaman throughout Ages past Empty Re: Megaman throughout Ages past

Post by Setsuko Kaguya 2015-11-23, 10:54

Not yours?
Not that I were therefore thee, megaman ee ex ee, but yours was not to be had herein without, for therefore out on there un in? Yes, presently and more, for there to be here and unto in there out without, for there on into there to be in on out to theirs forein?
Setsuko Kaguya
Setsuko Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by karitoriki 2015-11-24, 14:01

you're not doing it wrong, but it's not like you could really be helped in the matter.

Look, all you ever had to get right was the last thing you wrote to me, but all your friends are dead, so get over it already, and go home, megaman executable. it's not your friend's house that yellow fat purple fellow lives in, it's the empty house beside the rail station, and no one knows hwy you keep going in there alone and afraid
karitoriki
karitoriki

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarboy Django 2015-11-24, 19:56

Yeah, you're not really going anywhere with this one, karitoriki. It's not like people just forgot how to play as your character, they just decided not to learn how in the first place, because it was decidedly sucky and left you with less friends than you started with. Pretty sure karitoriki killed even his imaginary friends, which are really the only friends you ever had to begin with.
Saaaaad panda, Julie. . .
Solarboy Django
Solarboy Django

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Park 2015-11-24, 22:47

This is utterly ridiculous. No one is allowed to play Cassandra Park on MUGEN and except me. I mean accept me. No one is allowed to, so make sure you try for it, because I'm sick of internet rules and also karitoriki go home and find a friend to play with. We're tired of the reaping machine, and also, tired of forum rules, so no one ban karitoriki just cuz she's a douchebag, kk?
/gg Twisted Evil

Know where I learned that last one, kari? No one. No one learned that last one, we just, knew it, well before you taught us right from wrong with your legacy of wrongdoings followed by a life of cybercrime.
Cassandra Park
Cassandra Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestarter 2015-11-25, 01:09

Not that it mattered in the first place, but if Cassandra Park weren't a whoore, and I'm not saying she is one, but if she wasn't one, we'd never have had to have this discussion in the first place, because really, who wants to pay for sex with Cassandra Park when we can all have it for free? I mean really, Cassandra Park, you're not going to get any more expensive than it was already, so just go ahead and make it a free download already, and we'll stop worrying about how often we have you, already?
I don't care WHAT the mighty shenlong says on the matter. . .
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down