Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now and Official!! ~~ Pokemon X & Y Discussion Thread

2 posters

Go down

Now and Official!! ~~ Pokemon X & Y Discussion Thread Empty Now and Official!! ~~ Pokemon X & Y Discussion Thread

Post by Yoshi 2015-11-22, 21:00

The moment I hadit to getit withit in the restofit wasn't here forit, so heregoesit, yadiggit? I wanted to talkabout the last discussionthread I witnessed herein forit, but it wasn'tinit so I haditdeleted, herein?
Not really, though. Having shit deleted on here looks tedious andcumbesome and unenthusiastic. Like how the Sword of Truth subreddit is just the old dog pound, so once we fill it with more philisopho-talk, no one will know the difference.

I started playing Pokemon X again, and not the Y variety, and noticed there's waaaaaaay more pokemans than I thought there were in one little patch of grass, to getwithit, and as cool as serebii.net's pokedex is, I'm thinking people need to check stats less and start to get the feel of the game, because that pokedex won't tell you how to catch a male litleo, but I will: you have to draw one out of hiding, because he watches your dumb ass and sees how you like to catch pokemon, so never doubt that pokemon only show up to fight you because they wants to, and when the meter hits zero, they book it, so checkitout, diggit?
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Now and Official!! ~~ Pokemon X & Y Discussion Thread Empty Re: Now and Official!! ~~ Pokemon X & Y Discussion Thread

Post by megaman.EXE 2015-11-22, 21:12

You're not supposed to talk about badguys, 'member Youshi? It's the law, now, so if you ever mention serebii.net like that, I'll fucking kill yas.
Not really, though, I'm only playing pretend, because everybody knows that to delete means to eliminate, so I'll only ever delete your postings. Or try to. By reporting everything you say, over and over again, again and again, till I feel important, like back on youtube, before the latter days where you can get banned now apparently for using fiery lingo. . .

No! You can't get more pokemon by revisitingthe grasslands in pokemon x and y. It's forbidden now, because you shared it on the internet without revealing all your personal information, ya faggot, and now we can't get by your probono chat filters faggot and if I stopped saying faggot, nigger, you'd never hear the end of it, fag!!

You know if you weren't such a faggot all the time we might be able to have sex with one another once in a while, but you've always gotta be so fucking gay and faggoty about plain old buttsex, ya faggoty fagerson. . . fag.
That word has not yet lost its initial web appeal. Trafficking amount of innuendo in lieu of censorship ladies diaphram pussies in eui. Si?
megaman.EXE
megaman.EXE

Back to top Go down