Pikachu's Slumber Party Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mail.com too expensive for you? sorry, not today, megaman transmitter!

2 posters

Go down

mail.com too expensive for you? sorry, not today, megaman transmitter! Empty mail.com too expensive for you? sorry, not today, megaman transmitter!

Post by Firestarter 2015-11-22, 17:02

Okay, so ya'll know email is supposed to be free, right? I got pretty sick of yahoo asking for my phone number, but I always know that if I need a spare or a dummy account for the world at large, here at the fingerprints of the WWW organized societal member database cache of extraordinary dialogues, we could find out that nobody had to know that mail.com is free and spammy and insecure, but who the fuck needs a secure email adress these days? I sure as hell doesn't. If I did though, I wouldn't mind pretending to have a phone number for five to ten minutes, but after that, you'd better not ask me for that shit again, google! yahoo! aol instand messenger!
Fuck those faggotry enducing bugs they got here lately. Mail.com has a shitload of dropdown email protocols to choose from too, so just write down your login shit, DON'T use a password you're used to, so they can't track it, and then use that reliable email to sign up for whatever dumbass website thinks you need a secure serverbase to function, ya digg! Or should I say, ya TM47 governer?!
Firestarter
Firestarter

Back to top Go down

mail.com too expensive for you? sorry, not today, megaman transmitter! Empty Re: mail.com too expensive for you? sorry, not today, megaman transmitter!

Post by megaman.EXE 2015-11-22, 17:27

I wasn't megaman transmitter, fool you, but there again I was here and you had to ruin it all by adding the executable remark to an immortal net deity like mysel,f dog, fool, more the you, and so it was.
aaaaamen.
megaman.EXE
megaman.EXE

Back to top Go down